[Spellyans] Falmouth

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Tue Apr 29 16:55:08 IST 2014

A gowetha -oll,

I have followed this thread regarding Falmouth/Arwennak with interest.

I have noted that 'aber' does not feature in traditional Cornish
place-names.    The present-day 'Aberfala' and 'Aberplym' are of course
neologisms, maybe needful ones.

However how would one properly say 'mouth of the river Fal', and 'mouth of
the River Plym' in modern Cornish?

- an ken Ken