[Spellyans] SWF Y (was Re: Falmouth)

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 21:08:05 IST 2014

Ha, Janice!

www.GwaskAnOrlewen.com
5 years ago, I started translating and publishing in just about ALL of the historically based forms of revived Cornish; something in excess of 65 publications to date, both print and e-media, in Cornish set parallel with half a dozen other languages; 2 publications so far containing Late Cornish, with a 3rd one due out soon.

www.AganTavas.org/dafar.html
Spyrys a Gernow and Agan Tavas have dozens of publications in many flavours of authentic Cornish: books, greetings cards, CDs, cassettes. . .the list goes on and on.

www.Evertype.com
Micheal has already said his piece, but he has a most impressive back list in Cornish, including many blockbuster titles. . .and the best is yet to come!

Perhaps you find little, or nothing much, that's 'interesting and entertaining' in those modest collections. If so, I'm sure we're always open to suggestions, sos. Finally, what about. . .

Cussel an Tavaz Kernûak
I'm not sure just what you all have published over the last few years, Janice (details seem to be elusive), but I'd be very interested in you sharing a list of what publications are currently available in revived Late/Modern Cornish. I'd sure like to broaden the range of what's on my Cornish bookshelf!

Dhys yn lel,

Eddie Climo