[Spellyans] SWF Y (was Re: Falmouth)

Jon Mills j.mills at email.com
Wed Apr 30 09:21:23 IST 2014

I agree that the SWF needs to be stable. However if the SWF has shortcomings it will be criticised. The SWF must then be corrected in the light of these criticisms or it will continue to be criticised. Thus the SWF can only achieve stability by being academically sound. There is no ducking the issue. Excluding academics, for political reasons, from the process of creating the SWF is counterproductive.
Ol an gwella,
Jon