[Spellyans] SWF Y (was Re: Falmouth)

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:12:47 IST 2014

Janice wheg,

There is always a good reason for publishing in whatever you wish, as it
seems far from decided that anyone here is going to use KK2 (SWF) as their
chosen orthography.

For RLC the best *new* orthography would seem to be KS, but I don't know
how many RLC users will use it. SWF/Late seems little better for the
purpose than KK was. If you prefer one of your earlier forms, then I
suppose you'd continue to use those.

Agan Tavas seems to be realigning behind UC/UCR judging by the comments
I've seen here, but that is only my perception.

One thing that would seem crystal clear is that if you select KK2 then that
is the end of traditional Cornish. I doubt many here want that. So it would
seem that almost any spelling system except KK or SWF would be suitable.

Christian