[Spellyans] SWF Y (was Re: Falmouth)

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 12:55:47 IST 2014

Agreed. In fact, I would very much like to have a KS-Late transcription -- as well as an RLC one, if possible -- of 'Jooan Chei an Horr' to include in a forthcoming publication. There'd be a complimentary (signed!) copy of the new book for the contributor, of course!

Any takers? Drop me an email off list if you're interested.

:-)

Eddie Climo
Gwask an Orlewen
      Kernewek Gwyr -- fuk yu puptra Ken.