[Spellyans] Treysy

Nicholas Williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 21:38:38 GMT 2014

On the other hand BM has some rather archaic historical references.
Casvelyn at line 2465 looks like Cassivelaunus.
Pygys at 2463 is either *Tygys for *Tegys for Tacitus or more probably Rygys < Ricatus.
Mytern Massen at 3156 looks like Macsen Wledig < Maximus.
These various characters date from the Roman period.

Nicholas