[Spellyans] Dumnonia

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Tue Dec 2 21:58:39 GMT 2014

Yes, if you look for Dunmonia on Wikipedia, you’ll find several
spellings and references to Devon, Cornwall and Brittany. There is a map
that shows Devon and Cornwall together as a "country" or "region"!

The spelling Domnonea in Brittany may be relevant, and there are some
interesting comments on the Talk tab.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim