[Spellyans] The Cornish for 'cousin'

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 13:42:07 IST 2014

On 29 Jul 2014, at 13:13, Eddie Climo <eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> To be blunt, the arguments of (self-styled) academic  'experts' on this issue would be much more convincing if they could speak Kernewek and sound like Kernowyon rather than foreigners.

Having re-read this observation, I should perhaps clarify that I didn't have in mind Kernewegoryon whose roots are in other Celtic countries. They tend to bring a delightful flavour to the language, as does (saw dha revrons, mata!) the charming soft Austrian 'sawor' that tinges Dan's excellent pronunciation—always a pleasure to listen to!

Eddie Climo.