[Spellyans] The Cornish for 'cousin'

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Tue Jul 29 20:11:41 IST 2014

I saw it, Thomas, and thought you did a decent job.  Some fluent speakers do worse in my view.  Too many sound like English folk speaking an unfamiliar language; rounded Os,  "rudh" pronounced "roodh", and with an unnatural delivery.  Dan (although Austrian) is the best in the videos submitted for "Speak Cornish Week"  (I had a crack at it, too!)

Craig