[Spellyans] The Cornish for 'cousin'

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 09:54:31 IST 2014

Well thanks Nicholas,
 this would all make sense to me if I knew what the difference was between
a rising and a falling dipthong. I know what a dipthong is, so its just the
rising and falling bit that fails to make sense... can you give me examples
of words say in English that represent these, so I can follow your and
other peoples arguments here.... by the way, we teach both yu and yw
spelling as alternatives..(never understanding the differences)
oll an gwella
Clive