[Spellyans] The Cornish for 'cousin'

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:36:11 IST 2014

Thats great Nicholas... thanks... thats plain and simple enough for us non
linguists out here... and it would seem after several outloud mouthings of
yu versus yw, that I am saying and what I was taught was in fact yw, I also
believe that yw seems to be shorter in pronunciation than yu
Many thanks once again
Clive