[Spellyans] SWF review

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Thu May 8 20:04:13 BST 2014

My worry, Eddie, is that the spelling might invite mispronunciation, reintroducing a harsh sound to the middle of a word when that sound vanished a long time ago.  Obviously, through 80 years of Nance, we're well used to seeing it, but I think the UCR adjustment got it right.
Hope you're well, ole buddy!

Craig