[Spellyans] SWF review

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Sat May 10 17:29:49 IST 2014

To clarify my expression, I would like to say that although I am happy with
'gh' in KU, I personally hate the SWF and was not in any way supporting its
changes... none of it is satisfactory to me, and I was as a teacher merely
saying that in some instances , and I quoted Flogh/fleghes, it did help me
get across the rule about pronunciation and show the differences. In the
case of say 'byghan' versus 'byhan', it matters not a jot to me as there
are no advantages in teaching. Nevertheless I do teach my students other
spellings they might see, especially those in late and KS.
In the matter of Late/Modern Cornish users, I think they have been dealt
with atrociously by the review board, who barely acknowledge them in my
opinion
Clive