[Spellyans] taste

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Sat Nov 22 13:53:06 GMT 2014

But isn't it true, Nicholas, that over the years, some words change or extend their meaning, sometimes considerably?  English has numerous examples, where a word's use and meaning is rather different from their past ones.  While you are perfectly correct in your historical analysis, we are now aiming for a language to be used for the modern era.

Craig