[Spellyans] taste

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 24 15:56:18 GMT 2014

While under ‘Flair’ it only references OCV, the other relevant page of Lexicon Cornu-Britannicum Rev Williams has these references:

eMail:  <mailto:kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com> kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail –  and recycle your clutter via  <http://uk.freecycle.org/> http://uk.freecycle.org/ , or  <http://www.ilovefreegle.org/> http://www.ilovefreegle.org/  - thanks