[Spellyans] 'Something' in Cornish

kinhelfa . nige.martin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 10:48:50 IST 2014

Rule of thumb - never, ever blindly click on a hyperlink, especially from
family, friends or known contacts - they are the one's
hackers/spammers/phishers, etc expect you to blindly click without question.
Instead, hovvr your mouse over the hyperlink and check the read-out
that appears, either adjacent to the hyperlink, or at the bottom left-hand
side of the screen.
Alternatively, right click over the hyperlink and check the properties of
the link.

Oll an gwella