[Spellyans] UCR: 'password'

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Mon Sep 15 10:04:19 IST 2014

Without looking in a dictionary I would tend to use, off the cuff,
'ger-tremena'. As we already have 'tremencumyas', (passport), which I
assume was intended to be 'tremengumyas' we could in theory have
'tremener'. Again this could be taken to mean a person who passes by.

One of the arguments perhaps for including diacritical marks at all
times. I think for the purposes of literature or as something barked
out by a soldier on stage, I have to agree with Eddie that 'ger cuth/
dh' is the best word.