[Spellyans] UCR: 'password'

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 09:11:15 IST 2014

Agreed. For instance, in a military context if the sentry challenges you and you give the 'ger', before being allowed to 'tremena', then 'ger tremena' or Jon's suggested 'tremen-ger' has just the right meaning.

However, a website might challenge you before allowing you to do some action, and in that case any sense of 'tremena' may not apply. For this, 'ger cuth' woulld seem a better choice.

Given all that, what about the numerical sequenes needed to open a padlock or a safe, or to verify your credit/debit card? Would 'nyver/ryf cuth' be a good choice?

Eddie Climo