[Spellyans] "Winni-an-Pou"

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:57:11 IST 2015

two excellent points Nicholas... the second has crossed my mind on numerous
occasions... so how do we solve it?
perhaps Winni a'n Pou?... or just Winni, an Pou?
it reminds me of a feeble joke I once encountered... that Winnie the Poo
and Attilla the Hun must have been related, because they both had the same
middle name!
on that point I will return to sleep!
Clive