[Spellyans] "Winni-an-Pou"

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:19:59 IST 2015

Hi Andrew,
I am sure this is the way some 'trade'surnames developed... my own name
Baker for instance probably started out as Clive the baker, and in Cornish
we have the modern Angove...(an gof.. the smith) etc... but also names
describing the person like Annear..(an hyr..the tall one), and many more
like it
Clive (the Baker)