[Spellyans] Duolingo—free language learning

Nigel Martin nige.martin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 14:50:59 IST 2015

It would be nice to have Cornish available and to have at one's disposal, a lot of something to learn; as opposed to a lot of somethings that are still being discussed/debated/argued/theorised* over.
Without wishing to appear disrespectful to the learned folk driving the SWF, or whatever present form it is, with no agreed form in sight, will the Cornish language debate become the linguistic equivalent of the "Cornish question" that some/many wish would disappear altogether?
I recently lost my cousin, a Bard, who sang at my wedding so please do not discount me as a ne'er-sayer.

Nigel
* not conclusive