[Spellyans] A few questions about mixed mutation of words beginning with G

harry hawkey bendyfrog at live.com
Sun Aug 23 18:02:19 IST 2015

A. J. Trim Wrote:
However, I am not sure what is meant by "<TOTALLY
    UNRELIABLE>".

I was referring to my corpus and my subsequent analysis of it, not the mutation rules themselves.  Sorry, should have been clearer...I'm very happy to see rules not being followed slavishly!

I notice that Welsh also does not mutate(some?) words after an <s>.  They say 'nos da' for example (which I believe shows up in Cornish in Boorde, in the form 'vos da').  Maybe some of the people with actual ability in this area can help with the underlying theory(I certainly can't...)