[Spellyans] "A Wreck upon the Ocean: Cornish Folklore in the Age of the Industrial Revolution" published by Evertype

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Aug 24 10:10:40 IST 2015

A Craig, ha'n gowetha,

It does not claim they are Cornish men as such but Cornish scholars, i.e.
scholars who study Cornish matters.   People like Nicholas (and to a much
lesser degree myself) although we are both East Londoners could claim to be
Cornish scholars too - i.e. scholars of Cornish.

Hoping that this helps to exonerate the source -  an ken Ken