[Spellyans] A few questions about mixed mutation of words beginning with G

harry hawkey bendyfrog at live.com
Tue Aug 25 15:04:21 IST 2015

Dan Wrote:

Note that these instances of final ‹s› are from Old Cornish /d/, not from original /s/. I don’t know how practical this is for Revived Cornish, but it seems we may have a distinction between ‹nos da› (original /s/), but ‹tus dha› (original /d/).

Hey, great!  Is that your own theory or did someone already spot it before?
All we need now is an orthography that distinguishes original Brittonic /s/ from Brittonic /d/...