[Spellyans] A few questions about mixed mutation of words beginning with G

harry hawkey bendyfrog at live.com
Thu Aug 27 11:28:55 IST 2015

Is this an example of mutation of <ga> after 'th?

    war paradys my a'th as(OM 75)
    over paradise I leave thee

Can someone tell me if this is correct?  I'm assuming <as> is mutated <gas> (leave / let) here.

I suppose it won't make a great deal of difference to how it sounds, whether you drop the <g> or change it to an <h> since it comes after 'th anyway.