[Spellyans] Seeking translations of song titles

Paul Lambeth 619191 at soas.ac.uk
Sat Aug 29 12:57:47 IST 2015

Hi all,

I'm not a Cornish speaker or learner but a language activist and MA student
researching for my dissertation about endangered languages in
non-traditional music. I'm seeking translations for these song titles from
Aphex Twin's *Drukqs *album (electronica, 2001) that I'm led to believe are
approximations of a very old Cornish orthography using some numbers for
letters. Although the orthographical question is interesting I'm mostly
interested in opinions as to what some of them may mean.

Any responses anyone has that I wish to use in my dissertation will be
attributed to the Spellyans listserv, not to individuals, and not
attributed as fact.

The translations I'm requesting are also fairly supplemental to my
research, not main parts, I just want some verification/clarification to
the only existing translations I can find online:
http://forum.watmm.com/topic/28561-drukqs-translations/

Here are the titles - some are likely not Cornish at all, and please don't
feel that you have to dig into each one:
Jynweythek
Vordhosbn
Kladfvgbung Micshk
Omgyjya-Switch7