[Spellyans] No word for 'bridge' in the SWF?

harry hawkey bendyfrog at live.com
Tue Feb 17 21:53:38 GMT 2015

Ooops, think I sent this to the wrong address the first time.  Anyway...

Anyone else noticed that both the online and .pdf versions of the SWF
have no word for bridge?  I thought this word was pretty well attested
in Cornish....

On a related topic, is it true that the .pdf
version of the dictionary is *never* going to be updated?  It is riddled
 with errors and omissions!  Some of the Cornish section of the
dictionary even has words translated into German rather than English!
The other day I resorted to getting my robot to download the entirety of
 the online dictionary's website, just so I could make my own pdf and
see if anything has improved(it has not, but at least you get the IPA
notation, which unfortunately appears to have been produced by another
robot using the SWF as input and the RMC and RLC pronunciation rules to
produce the IPA output, instead of an actual human being).

Still, I suppose nothing ever gets written in the SWF anyway, except the magakernow website.