[Spellyans] Accents

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Sun Nov 1 22:37:19 GMT 2015

As there are only about five of these disambiguating diacritical marks
in KS, the affected words could be respelt irregularly, and they could
easily be learnt as exceptions.

I suggest adding an 'a', as follows:

eath (went) and eth (eight) and daa (good) and da (variant of 'dha').
ke 'go' ~ kea 'hedge'; po 'if' ~ poa < boa subjunctive of bos; te 'thou'
~ tea 'tea'.

As for 'ù', I have been advocating 'v' instead for the last 5 years:
cvssul, vnderstondya, arlvth, pvb.
Although this looks strange at first, it soon becomes natural. It is
rarely ambiguous. It is easy to write.

I am not against diacritical marks. I only want to minimise their use.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim