[Spellyans] Accents

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon Nov 2 19:42:20 GMT 2015

Perhaps you could tell we less computer-literate folks how it's done, Michael.

I get fed up with going into "Insert", "Symbol", finding the symbol - always assuming it's there for the font you've chosen (thorn and eth are rarely to be found) - clicking, okaying, and closing.  Like wading through mud.  There has to be a quicker way!

Craig