[Spellyans] Fwd: Cornish Language Funding Cut

Janice Lobb janicelobb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 12:58:27 IST 2016

Difficult to say what was state funding and what was council funding but,
like Agan Tavas, the Cussel has had some small amounts of money from MAGA
(e.g. my £5 a lesson fo expenses) and grants (the last one £400) - but
never as much as we requested and sometimes "lost" in the bureaucratic
system. I seem to remember that there was a policy of not funding
publishing and I have never received any support for all the work I do
teaching the diaspora on line (not that I need any).

Gen oll o holon vy
Jan