[Spellyans] dhe

Nicholas Williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:58:22 IST 2016

Exactly. In none of the instances cited by you does dhe mean “at” with reference to a place.
If “at” means “near” rathr than actually in a place, then ryb is used:

yma purguir meryasek devethys oma then pov ryb pontelyne eredy BM 1945-47

Omma me re fundyas plas ryb maria a cambron BM 990-91

In kernov me ambeth chy ryb maria a cambron BM 4293-94.

Where does dhe = “at” come from?

Nicholas