[Spellyans] Excel SWF-KK-Traditional Corpus-WIP

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Tue Feb 2 01:20:55 GMT 2016

I have had a good look through this list. I cannot see any major errors.
You have lakca but Traditional Cornish favoured lacka.
Are Ucrayn and vodca any more traditional than Ukrayn and vodka?
Is there any point in using "Traditional Graphs" when they don't match
Traditional Cornish, or unlikely to have occurred in Traditional Cornish?
You have lycclod, flyccra, pyccla, racca, tobacco, tyccly but I do not
remember the SWF allowing cc.
Koca-Kola is not logical. Is this a trademark? An Internet search shows
some puppies!
Kabmbrodn appears to be a Late form. Should it be included?
Upper-case K is not being converted to C.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim