[Spellyans] Excel SWF-KK-Traditional Corpus-WIP

Harry 'Double-H' Hawkey bendyfrog at live.com
Tue Feb 2 15:12:31 GMT 2016

Thank you very much Andrew, very helpful.  It surprises me that there aren't very many errors to be honest, because it uses a very naive algorithm (not literally search n' replace, but not that far off).

Koca Kola is probably an issue with case sensitivity, which I did not bother to check for.

Kabmbrodn was a 'hilarious' joke that I put in to see if anyone was paying attention.  Well spotted!

I'm not sure there is much point in 'traditional' forms that are not traditional.  Anyway, at least it will have the genuinely traditional forms alongside them...

Thanks again.