[Spellyans] Excel SWF-KK-Traditional Corpus-WIP

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Thu Feb 11 11:35:21 GMT 2016

On 11 Whe 2016, at 01:10, A. J. Trim wrote:

> There are two points to note here.
> Firstly "for personal use". I assume that this means that
> Traditional Graphs are not held to be equally correct for official
> use.

Yes you are correct Andrew. Isn't it perverse that the way the native
Cornish wrote their language has been relegated to a sub form?

> Secondly, "or: qu". I assume that kw can be spelt qu.

'qu' is not permitted although, as you rightly point out this is the
most frequently occurring form in the traditional texts. 'qw' is at
least better than 'kw' which seems not to occur at all in traditional
Cornish.

Ray Chubb

Portreth
Kernow