[Spellyans] SWF Review

Linus Band linusband at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 20:22:17 GMT 2016

I found an example of *war'n* and thought of this 3.5 year old discussion.
It occurs in Bewnans Ke (2324):

*war nambos e wohelas = war'n ambos e wohelas*
It may have been missed in your original search since it was emended to *war
ambos e wohelas *in the edition by Thomas and Williams (2007). *War'n*
users vindicated at last? :P

Oll an gwella,
Linus