[Spellyans] Excel SWF-KK-Traditional Corpus-WIP

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:16:13 GMT 2016

Hmmmm...
all I got was one page...is that right?... and incidentally... as we use
neither KK nor SWF so called main graphs, it is of little use to me or Agan
Tavas members Perhaps you might include Unified or trad graphs for SWF
...otherwise the idea is good
Clive Baker

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Harry 'Double-H' Hawkey <bendyfrog at live.com