[Spellyans] Excel SWF-KK-Traditional Corpus-WIP

Harry 'Double-H' Hawkey bendyfrog at live.com
Fri Jan 29 16:33:52 GMT 2016

Yes, one page is correct...about 5800 entries? The SWF "Main" graphs are the most similar to KK (the orthography Bruch uses for his headwords) and so easiest to compare.  "Traditional" graphs are on my to-do list, along with "Late" forms(these are relatively easy to add, so I've left them for version 0.3 or whatever...)  I would also like to add Unified, except I do not have a digital copy of the Unified dictionary and it would probably take a couple of days for me to scan it.  I'll add any orthography once/if I have it on my hard drive...