[Spellyans] Excel SWF-KK-Traditional Corpus-WIP

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Sat Jan 30 12:45:30 GMT 2016

Hi Craig,

Is this from the place-name and signage panel's update of the Kesva's
place-name list ( on which many inaccuracies have been observed, and many
guess-work or made-up names appeared, e.g. for Bogus Fleming, and
Summercourt) ?

If single-handedly you managed to reduce these to five I think you deserve a
medal.  Pity about Kammbronn though - Cambronn would have been tolerable.

Is the Panel's list available, either as hard copy or on-line?

Yn rag hag yn ban - an ken Ken