[Spellyans] Excel SWF-KK-Traditional Corpus-WIP

Harry 'Double-H' Hawkey bendyfrog at live.com
Sun Jan 31 19:07:02 GMT 2016

Anyone care to take a look at my initial attempt at a SWF k/hw to SWF c/wh conversion?  See if you can spot any glaring errors...

By the way, it converted 'distruksyon' to 'distruxyon' - is that supposed to be correct? Because it certainly doesn't look right to me...what exactly is the rule for ks-->x?  I notice the trad glossary gives the other form, 'distruyans'.