[Spellyans] Excel SWF-KK-Traditional Corpus-WIP

Harry 'Double-H' Hawkey bendyfrog at live.com
Sun Jan 31 20:08:21 GMT 2016

Thanks Dan. So, what exactly is the rule?  The <ks> in this word is the same sound as the <ks> in 'boks', according to the SWF IPA transcription.
From: daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 20:53:55 +0100
To: spellyans at kernowek.net
Subject: Re: [Spellyans] Excel SWF-KK-Traditional Corpus-WIP

It's <distrukcyon> or <distruccyon>.Dan
On 31 Jan 2016, at 20:07, Harry 'Double-H' Hawkey <bendyfrog at live.com> wrote:

Anyone care to take a look at my initial attempt at a SWF k/hw to SWF c/wh conversion?  See if you can spot any glaring errors...

By the way, it converted 'distruksyon' to 'distruxyon' - is that supposed to be correct? Because it certainly doesn't look right to me...what exactly is the rule for ks-->x?  I notice the trad glossary gives the other form, 'distruyans'.

Spellyans mailing list
Spellyans at kernowek.net