[Spellyans] Cornish for 'Ireland'

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:41:02 IST 2016

In support of that, when I was first learning Cornish,(it seems millennia
ago now) I was fortunate to possess both the 1934 and 1952 editions of
Nance's dictionary, and I queried that very same question of my then great
tutor, and now unfortunately deceased Leonard Orm...his reply was that
Nance must have discovered something new in the meantime.
We now know that to be wrong of course, and I must agree with Nicholas.
Clive