[Spellyans] Cornish Language Funding Cut

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Sun May 1 18:21:36 IST 2016

A gowetha-oll,

Another source of funding is the Heritage Lottery Fund (for Intangibles,
Language and Cultural Heritage).  Some years ago I worked with David Powell
and Associates as a consultant on this, and our proposals were accepted and
implemented by HLF.

The ICS has received subventions from HLF for projects involving Cornish
Language and schools.  Kowethas an Yeth likewise for a communities-oriented
language and landmarks project.

This is a source well worth exploring further as it has made grants for
Cornish language initiatives.

- an ken Ken