[Spellyans] Newodhow Tryst

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Sep 19 09:50:36 IST 2016

A gowetha oll,

Very sad news indeed to learn of Eddie’s sudden and unexpected death.   His linguistic abilities extended to a writing and speaking ability in Gaelic.  Some years ago I attended a Penseythen.  Putting my mind in gear for Cornish as I entered the event, I was completely thrown by someone addressing me in fluent Gaelic.  This turned out to be Eddie.

-        An ken Ken