[Spellyans] Newodhow Tryst

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon Sep 19 11:51:58 IST 2016

I'll miss Eddie very greatly and we'll all miss the flood of high quality books in and about Cornish that he was producing under the banner of 'Gwask an Orlewen'.  I had the pleasure of collaborating with him on a couple of the early ones and, although we weren't as much in contact after his move to Taunton, I'll greatly miss Eddie's wicked sense of humour.  My thoughts are with Laurie and with Eddie's sons.

Cusk yn cres, Eddie!

Craig