[Spellyans] Newodhow Tryst

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:35:18 IST 2016

A great friend to me, and to Unified Cornish, and I shall surely miss
him, as I was deeply involved in proofreading many of his books and we
were constantly in contact about his publications. I wonder if he knew
how soon his sad end would be, as he was in a rush to complete his
final book, 'Rip Van Winkle', and only three days previously we were
discussing some points, and he failed to answer my email... little did
I know.
Apart from his quality translations, the presentation of his books was
always immaculate, with beautiful artwork of the period, chosen with
care, and his computer skills were immaculate...indeed he had guided
me on similar subjects too.
My heart goes out to Laurie and his boys, bereft as they must be.
A Great man, a Giant in the world of Kernewek, steadfast to the end...
Dew re'th vendyka Eddie Climo!
yn tryst
Clive