[Spellyans] "cat's cradle" in Cornish?

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 1 13:58:06 GMT 2017

Back to this a bit late – as I did find recently ‘Chwarae llif draws’ in The
Welsh Academy Dictionary – so a calque on Cross-saw Game might be in order
too.

Herbie

eMail:  <mailto:kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com> kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this eMail –  try
re-cycling your clutter