[Spellyans] Introduction

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 21:19:52 GMT 2017

my own history with JRR is long and Ive read all of his works in the middle
earth series plus many others several times over....in the case of the
Hobbit and Lord of the Rings trilogy at least 15 times!
I had the honour of proof reading 'An Hobbys' and it is a remarkable work,
maintaining as it does the meaning, dialects and feel of the original. The
most astounding for me was the translation of the Elvish and gnomes own
songs into Cornish...fabulous fabulous fabulous...I CANNOT RECOMMEND IT TOO
MUCH!
kemereugh wyth
Clive