[Spellyans] Problems in revived Cornish

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 10:40:29 GMT 2017

I agree totally with Ray's points here, and from regular checking of what
some people have written in the name of Cornish, it is atrocious. It  would
seem that first of all they need to understand the English that they are
attempting to translate...for example..'trailblazing' I recently saw as
'setting fire to the pathways', and there have been many appalling errors
in translatiion.
we really do need to take care if the language we leave our children and
grandchildren is allowed to go on without complaint.
kemereugh wyth
Clive Baker

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>