[Spellyans] Problems in revived Cornish

Herbie Blackburn kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 1 15:28:08 GMT 2017

Couldn't agree with this more. Since picking up Morton Nance in 1978 and availing myself of various UC materials, the language seems to have gone through a self-destructive period, largely by some (well meaning?) people approaching the continued revival as a ConLangs exercise!

I must say, despite Cornish being my favourite Celtic Language, this has been very depressing!

Herbie

eMail: kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
 Please consider the environment before printing this eMail –  try re-cycling your clutter