[Spellyans] Problems in revived Cornish

nige.martin nige.martin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 10:01:49 GMT 2017

Janice,
I have emailed you a copy.
Oll an gwella,
Nigel

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: Janice Lobb <janicelobb at gmail.com>
Date: 01/11/2017  22:50  (GMT+03:00)
To: Standard Cornish discussion list <spellyans at kernowek.net>
Subject: Re: [Spellyans] Problems in revived Cornish

Unfortunately, Ray, I can't get it to download.Jan
On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 9:15 AM, Ray Chubb <ray at spyrys.org> wrote:
If Tom Trethewey and others wish to know what has gone wrong in at least  one part of the revival over the last 30 years I suggest they read my booklet 'Thoughts on Cornish Today' which is free to download at:  https://www.agantavas.com/thoughts-on-cornish-today/

It think it is pretty clear that excessive invention in spelling has led to a similar situation in grammar and vocabulary. It's not a position that should be defended, especially on this list.

Oll an gwella,

Ray Chubb

Spellyans at kernowek.net